Sunday, August 15, 2010

Macho being Neutered!

Just to let you all know what, Macho boy has been neutered (castrate). For female dog it is call spaying. For human it is also call castrate or orchiectomy.

Call me cruel or what, but I am sure I am not. Tell you why next time. I do really pray hard this procedure being apply to all human sex offenders in time to come. hahaha!

Now,, back to my son Macho..
He has been naughty ever since his birthday, so mama decided to make him tai kam.. sob sob...
Thinking how can her only son being so naughty now. Marking all over over home. Where did he learn that.. >,< sweaaat..

He knew he has been super pampered. Though with constant warning from mama, he still doesn't change. Mama doesn't want Macho to get scolding all the time and be sad. So..that is the decision that mama decided to make.

Will show you guys the picture of him later, I have problem loading them up. Stay tune...

No comments:

Post a Comment