Friday, November 19, 2010

POm Pom found new home!!

Dear All,

It has been sometime since I last update my blog.

Since my relocation back to Penang, I'm finding it a-pain-in-the-ass to use a laptop instead of my normal comfy desktop. Not having my desktop computer to me is like losing my other half.

Today, I have something to share with you guys out there.

Found new home for 2 beautiful pom pom and BOTH the new owners and poms looked happy meeting up with each others. I would consider today a successful day, slow start but with good ending.

Since the adopters are from the temple, I chipped in a small token and passed them a small red packet wishing them and their new dogs well.

Here are the Poms!
 Golden the Man!

Baby the Lady!

Wishing them a life time of happiness! 
p/s: They look soo much better than the photos. 
THANKS to the breeder, the temple sih fus, for giving these two beautiful dogs a chance and a new home! And also sorry for the delay, as I had promised the breeder to find a good home for them since early of this year. Thanks for the patience.

Best Regards,



No comments:

Post a Comment