Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Maltese puppies for sale to good home! CHUBIH!! (10.11.10)

My friends currently have 4 Maltese pups for sale. 

Details:

Family to White Palace Angel, best Maltese for year 2006
Kennel: Prolee
Puppies: 1 Female
Tiny and Adorable, if you are looking for a tiny and cute pup, get her!
Picture will be posted out when she gets bigger
Location: KL/ Penang
Age: 3 weeks

Current active show breeder! 
Kennel: If you are interested, I will let you know
Adult: 1 male 
Puppies: 2 female 1 male
Parents are show quality
Picture will be out when they are bigger
Location: Penang
Age: 1 month


Please call me if you are interested in getting a Maltese as a companion. 012-476 9839 


Note: I have retired from breeding, so this is my friend's breeding, TQ


With Best Regards

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested~!! lol Hope they found a good home... thou I'm so itchy to get another 1 but my current kids already made my hands full... plus end this year I might bring both travel back with me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi are the puppies still available? How much are there?

    ReplyDelete